Your submissions must confirm at our editorial policy, submissions that do not comply will be refused or removed, even if you have paid for it. If your press release is deleted due to the violation of the editorial policy hereunder, we would not refund your money. In case you submit a false press release, Spam or information that violate rights in any way, we will transfer user account information (such as your email address, user name, IP address, log files etc.) obligatory or voluntary to any authority or organization on request.
- Must have proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. We suggest you use the standard press release format which can make yours look more professional and orderly.
- Must not contain: pornography/adult material, including: contents, pictures, and keywords etc.
- Must not contain information on: hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
- Must not contain: Hacking/cracking content, bomb creation, support for terrorism/ radicalism/ religious fanaticism, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, steroid use or advocacy, weapon/ firearms/ ammunition/ balisongs/ butterfly knives or brass knuckles, or the promotion of hard alcohol/tobacco-related products or prescription drugs.
- Must not contain: the violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
Enter a title for your press release, remember that it is not allowed to use HTML tags in the title. The title must be in upper and lower case letters, start with an upper case letter. We will not accept your title in all caps. We do not accept one word as the press release title or prescription drug names.
Enter your press release information in this field remember to include the contact details of the owner of the press release so readers know who is the author of the message. Use a minimum of 250 words.
We will not accept press releases that are not single spaced, that do not use paragraphs to appropriately break up the body text, or that provide bulleted or numbered lists that are not formatted correctly. We do not accept press releases that have extremely the same topic body and active link more than once. We do not accept links to adult-oriented websites, including but not limited to websites that include pornography, adult-oriented sexual content.
Enter your company info and contact details at the end of your press release. Please include the country of origin so our readers know where the press release come from. Don’t submit duplicate press release.
We will refuse submissions that do not comply to the criteria of a press release or at our editorial policy. The following is a list of most common criteria to refuse a submission:
- HTML tags are used in the title field.
- No company details or country details included at the bottom of the submission.
- The submission does not contains a news fact.
- The submission is intended to promote website(s).
- The submission is considered Spam or looks like Spam.
Enter your website URL this will be visible at the end of your press release.
Please make sure you put a comma between each keyword. We do not accept keywords that are completely unrelated to the content of your press release.
Preview your press release first and submit your press release for review.
After submitting we will review your submission
Our staff will review your submission before publishing it. We have the right to refuse any submission at any time and for no reason. After review we will publish your press release. On business days we will review your press release within 24 hours but may take longer, so be patient and please do not submit your press release twice.
*If your press release is deleted due to the violation of the editorial policy, we would not refund your money.
Remember to always include: Who, What, Where, When, Why and How in all the press releases. If you answer these basic questions, your press release will provide all the information that the reader will need. All way's include your company and contact details.