FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
India’s Star Labels commences production of tagless labels for apparels & garments
New Mumbai, India (July 14, 2009): Star Labels Pvt Ltd has recently commenced production of tag less labels, which is also called as heat transfer labels for the apparels and garments industry. It has invested over Rs 10 million in plant and machinery
The tagless labels are heat transfer labels aimed at giving comfort to people. The tagless label is heat transferred onto the garment using heat press. Tagless clothing labels are fast and easy to apply. Ink Used in these transfer labels is FDA approved and there is no PVC, phthalate and Lead in the ink. It is good for skin contact, absolutely non-itchy feeling, and very low risk of counterfeiting. It is cheaper to get the tag less label printed and getting it heat transferred instead of making a tag label and stitch on to the clothe. And it is cost-effective for garment and apparel manufactures in terms of materials and labour.
The entire garment and apparel industry -- from intimate apparel to industrial wear, from performance sport wear to high street fashion wear -- needs tagging / labeling which bears information of size, wash-care, company logo, etc. But the garment and apparel manufacturers in India are still using the woven neck labels which often causes itching or irritation especially during hot summer. But, sooner or later this ‘comfort’ trend will also become one of the hottest trends in apparel manufacturing and promotional apparel industries in India.
Only few entrepreneurs in India have successfully adopted this formula and slowly all the big companies are switching to heat transfer labels. “Considering this growing new trend, we will be among the first few to offer such consumer-comfort products. We are now fully equipped to offer heat transfer labels solution especially for neck label application, which are unique in its kind,” says Mr Nirav Thakkar, Managing Director of Star Labels.
There is a trend in the US and Europe, where the garment makers have now all moved from regular woven / embroidered labels tag free comfort labels.
Tagless labels: Advantage consumers!
• “TAG FREE COMFORT”: NO Tag, means NO itchy or irritating feel.
• “FEEL GOOD FACTOR”: Label is inbounded with garment /apparel thus gives a ‘feel good factor’ with attractive look.
• “Skin friendly Technology”: PVC free/ phthalate free and lead free, ink from reputed suppliers is being used; Star Label’s Proprietary formula meets International standards and is suitable for skin contacts.
Advantage apparel & garment makers:
• “Brand Protection”: Low risk of counterfeiting. Label cannot be tampered once it is Heat Transferred on to garment /Apparel; once tag less label is in place, re-branding (by unscrupulous elements) is impossible.
• “Short Run”: Small quantity is feasible at a reasonable price.
• “Quick turnaround”: For new orders with new design & development 5-7 working days and for repeat orders within 72 hours.
“If the T-shirt or any other apparel has a woven tag on it, it will bother users’ neck/back especially during the hot sweating summer. Therefore, people of all ages would definitely like to wear a cloth with a tag less label on it instead of the tickling woven label. Soon, this little tag less label will no longer be an optional, but a must to make the consumers more comfortable in their clothes”, says Thakkar.
Star Labels Pvt Ltd, based in New Mumbai has invested over Rs 10 million in infrastructure and modern equipment. It is targetting on three markets. Under the brand ‘STAR LABELSCO’ it offers heat transfer tag-less labels; Spot UV services will be offered under the brand ‘STAR SPOT ON’ especially to Navi Mumbai printers; and ‘STAR ACCESSORIES’ is a brand created to catering to fancy / value added boxes especially to the textile (saree) and jewllery market. Its news unit is located on a 2500 sq.ft area on Thane-Belapur Road in New Mumbai. It has also set up a branch office at Tirupur, the T-shirt city in Tamil Nadu.
The company has deployed one of the best screen printing technologies, an advanced 30” x 40” fully automatic STOP cylinder press with high speed and high accuracy (3000 impressions/hour) from Grafica. It has also deployed a semi automatic screen printing machine with auto take off system supported by Jet air / IR dryer chamber. To support its printing operations, the company has also deployed the entire pre press and post press set up - all from Grafica Flextronica. The company has also invested in a Polar cutting machine for manufacturing labels and packaging products. It has employed a team of well trained manpower to run the production.
Based on the professional experience of Mr. Mehul Shah (Textile engineer and Star Label’s Director) and Mr. Nirav Thakkar (a printing professional with 20 year experience - Managing Director), the company has succeeded in creating its own ‘proprietary formula’ to offer such novel solution (tag less labels) to Indian garments and apparels market.
Mr. Nirav Thakkar – Mobile No.09930007227
Star Labels Pvt Ltd.
W-66, MIDC Industrial Area, Thane-Belapur Road, RabaleNaka,
Navi Mumbai - 400 701.
Tel. Nos. :- +91-22-27601208 / 09
Fax No. :- +91-22-27601210
Email: [email protected] / www.starlabels.in
: END :
Check out those popular press releases
- SB Capital Management Inc.(USA) announces merger with Newlife Investment Group(Vietnam)
- BaqiWorld has now added Fox news stream to their live stream list
- Resveratrol Has The Potential To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks
- Diplomatic Affairs – How to Become A Citizen Of GOV IUKAC
- Symptoms And Risk Factors From Glucosamine Deficiency Finally Revealed