65% of adults diagnosed with ADHD as children still suffer symptoms
July 27, 2019 – Experts have identified different types of behavioral problems in children who suffer from ADHD. Medical professionals have outlined inattentiveness, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness as the three areas that most ADHD suffers possess. Yet, having these areas outlined is one thing for parents of ADHD suffers. Paying for medication such as Strattera or Adderall to combat the medical condition is another.
According to Control My ADHD, a website that helps suffers and their families cope with the condition, the medical issue can be seen in children before they turn six-years old. Issues typically show up in a combination of two places, school and home, and effect the way children behave, learn, and treat others.
Parents have two main medication options when treating their children who have been diagnosed with ADHD. Strattera and Adderall are the two leading medications but come with their own issues when parents turn to them for help.
Unfortunately, many parents have found the prices of both Strattera and Adderall to be extremely high. Due to the exorbitant price of both medications, many caregivers have been forced to withgo giving either medication to give to their children.
The price of Adderall can be as much as $743 for a mere 100 tablets. Many parents and guardians have sought the use of an Adderall coupon to help reduce the price of the medication and reduce the barriers that prevent them from finding relief from the condition. Adderall can cause dependency and addiction, and some parents have chosen to use other medications to treat the condition.
Strattera may be an alternative to Adderall, but that doesn’t mean the price of the medication is affordable. Strattera has been found to be non-addictive leading parents to give it to their children to help treat their ADHD. The Retail price of Strattera is around $360. Despite being cheaper than Adderall, many parents have used a Strattera coupon available online from websites like Control My ADHD for further help.
Children are not the only ones who suffer from ADHD. A reported 65% of adults who were diagnosed with ADHD as children still have symptoms that affect their daily lives after the age of 25. Although the three behavioral issues can change as children age, without medication it can be difficult to maintain and cope with the condition.
For more information on ADHD and ways to treat the condition, please visit, https://controlmyadhd.net.
About Control My ADHD
Control My ADHD is a website dedicated to helping families and those who suffer from the medical condition. The website is a source of information on medication, symptoms, and other news on ADHD.
Company: Control My ADHD
Check out those popular press releases
- Linear Actuators 101 – All there is to Know about Linear Actuators
- Osteoarthritis – Very Painful – No Cure – Think Again
- Equipmentimes provides a wide range of machinery for different industries
- Mobile Transfer Launches a Better and More Advanced Transfer of mobile Data
- Sino Steroid Presents A Wide Variety Of Fine Chemicals From China
- Symptoms And Risk Factors From Glucosamine Deficiency Finally Revealed
- BaqiWorld has now added Fox news stream to their live stream list
- Glucosamine And Chondroitin Are The Best Supplements For Post-Meniscus Surgery
- SB Capital Management Inc.(USA) announces merger with Newlife Investment Group(Vietnam)
- Resveratrol Has The Potential To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks