Bangalore, India April 24, 2014: As the nation goes to polls this month for general elections, Codewave, a technology solutions development company based in Bangalore, announces its participation with Showtheink.in, a campaign to motivate people to move from indifference to involvement and vote, by incentivizing voters with a 20% discount on all its services till April 31st 2014.
“We are touched to see brands across the country coming forward to be instrumental in sensitizing the nation towards responsible citizenship and new potential to transform. We’re absolutely thrilled to join hands, seed change and contribute to social and economic progress,” comments Abhijith HK, Codewave Founder & CEO.
Codewave is a technology solutions development company focused on building websites, portals, apps and digitizing business processes. Winner of the Big Bang award 2014, Codewave has a reputation for powering brands’ online presence, expanding reach and engagement with relevant applications built for web and mobile mediums. For more information about Codewave and the services offered please visit http://codewave.in/ .
CEO & Director Marketing Communications, Codewave
#26/A, 2nd Floor,
Krishna Reddy Layout, Domlur
Bangalore – 560071
Check out those popular press releases
- Diplomatic Affairs – How to Become A Citizen Of GOV IUKAC
- Symptoms And Risk Factors From Glucosamine Deficiency Finally Revealed
- BaqiWorld has now added Fox news stream to their live stream list
- Snapexploit.com releases the ultimate Snapchat hack tool
- Resveratrol Has The Potential To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks