St. John, IN; 18, February 2015: Beehive Picture Hangers has introduced the first picture hanging hardware that virtually eliminates the need to take even a single measurement to hang one frame or one thousand. In just four simple steps you can have your picture hung securely, right where you want it, and in less than 5 minutes.
Beehive Picture Hangers, owned by Matt Bigelow (son) & Herb Bigelow (father), are now launching a Kickstarter campaign to fund their innovative product. They are looking to fund the startup of two models, The Max Hanger, and the Original Hanger.
The hangers have a “honeycomb” design, which is key to their incredible functionality. This design allows users to quickly and easily adjust their frames in any direction. You simply lift the frame from the custom designed Beehive Support Pins (wall hardware) and adjust up, down, left, right or diagonally.
Once the Beehive Picture Hangers are attached to your frame, simply hold your frame up to the wall in the approximate position you want to hang it and press the top corners of the frame against the wall. The Positioning Points on the hangers will make two small indentations in your wall (one for each hanger). These indentations are where you insert your Support Pins into the wall to hang your frame.
The design of the support pins allows them to not fully penetrate the drywall (sheetrock). This feature eliminates any concerns of hitting pipes, conduit or wiring, which is a common problem when using nails, hooks and other standard hardware. In addition, there's no need to locate a wall stud (or worry about hitting one). The Support Pins are uniquely designed to hang frames up to 30 lbs. in standard drywall alone.
The father and son team are looking to raise $42,000 in 30 days. This may be one of the few Kickstarter projects that every single person in the world could benefit from.
About Beehive Picture Hangers:
Beehive Picture Hangers are the brain child of inventor Herb Bigelow. In 2014, after several years of perseverance, Herb was granted a Utility Patent. This patent prevents the manufacturing or distribution of any competitive product that utilizes rows of openings for adjustment. Patent No. 8,708,303. You can back their Kickstarter by visiting: kck.st/19rJAcT
Check out those popular press releases
- Hydroxacel Eye Cream Review – The Natural And Effective Way To Defy Age
- Pizza Di Rocco opens new branch in Al Ain
- Dr. Robert Kotler, Rhinoplasty Superspecialist, Announces the Launch of his New Website
- Book Football Grounds in Dubai Online Through Sports eTech
- Godsgrace.international Helping People with Food, Clothes, Shelter and Finding GOD
- Symptoms And Risk Factors From Glucosamine Deficiency Finally Revealed
- BaqiWorld has now added Fox news stream to their live stream list
- Diplomatic Affairs – How to Become A Citizen Of GOV IUKAC
- Glucosamine And Chondroitin Are The Best Supplements For Post-Meniscus Surgery
- Snapexploit.com releases the ultimate Snapchat hack tool