AUSTIN, TX – Melinda J. Rothouse, Ph.D., an internationally-acclaimed expert in creativity and leadership, announces the launch of her first book on Thursday, September 17, 2020. Published by Palgrave Macmillan, “A Mindful Approach to Team Creativity and Collaboration in Organizations: Creating a Culture of Innovation,” is now available on Amazon.com and everywhere books are sold.
The book describes a model for team creativity and collaboration that emerged from the author’s research into the perceived effects of a mindfulness and contemplative arts workshop process on team creativity and collaboration.
The model includes five elements:
- Individual-Level Mindfulness
- Trust and Authentic Communication
- Team Cohesion and Collaboration
- Creative Ideation and Insights
- Leadership: Creating a Culture of Innovation
According to Rothouse, “My hope with this book is that people working in organizations will be able to utilize both the most contemporary research into team creativity and collaboration along with a series of practical exercises that can help to support things like communication, trust, creative ideation, and leadership.”
Available are two free gifts on September 17 including a Mindfulness Meditation mp3 led by the author, and access to a one-hour, interactive webinar for those interested in learning more about building a better and more creative team in any type of organization. During that webinar participants can ask questions and will also learn:
- 3 practical exercises you can use immediately to foster greater creativity and collaboration in your team
- How to incorporate the most up-to-date research and best practices for innovation starting today
- A deep dive into the 5-part model of team creativity and collaboration.
Rothouse holds multiple advanced degrees, is an accomplished musician, workshop facilitator, and certified coach, speaker, and consultant. More information and the launch day gifts and are available at https://www.TeamCreativityAndCollaboration.com.